- Identify, honor and develop leaders in collegiate and community life.
- Encourage collaboration among students, faculty, staff and alumni to advance leadership.
- Promote and publicize our ideals.
As the most respected and effective leadership honor society, Omicron Delta Kappa strives for excellence in leadership and character development.
Scholarship • Service • Integrity • Character • Fellowship
Five Phases of Campus Life
- Campus or Community Service, Social and Religious Activities, and Campus Government
- Journalism, Speech and Mass Media
- Creative and Performing Arts
The OΔK Idea affirms and promotes openness and inclusiveness among all people. Membership selection shall be free of bias so that all qualified will be considered equitably for membership.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Omicron Delta Kappa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, biological sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran’s status, or genetic information in its programs and activities, membership, and with regard to employment.
For more information visit the Omicron Delta Kappa website.